skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Die deutschen Abenteuer einer amerikanischen Chemikerin
An American Chemist's German Adventures
Monday, January 5, 2009
Weird German Children
I now interrupt my regularly scheduled vacation post programming to share a news story about those crazy
Germans.
Child elopers' Africa plan foiled
"Two German children - aged five and six - have been stopped by police from eloping to Africa to tie the knot in the sun, reports say."
Okay, actually that's pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fulbrighters
Miya in Deutschland: A Fulbright Story
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation 2015 Hela Filmen Sverige -1080p-SDDS
Worterbuch
Lined Rattan Underbed Storage Box Big SALE
Lieder einer Amerikanischen Gesellin
Stop the demand; heal the supply
DIE WANDERWEGE UND DIE BEOBACHTUNGEN
Bye-Bye Bonn
Fulbrighting in Germany!
My Final Entry From Berlin
Ashlan in Deutschland
Zurückfliegen.
Rachel in Deutschland
I See London, I See Bath, I Saw Livvie's Underpants!
TourdeFlener
Heidelberg and Stuttgart
fulbrighten my day
Winding Down.
From Stuttgart and Beyond
Prague, check!
Host family
American year?
Wissenschaft!
Eierpunsch, Nachos, and Swing
Smithies
seiko the grad student
Charlie's Angels 2019 مشاهدة افلام مترجمة اون لاين
6 years ago
Beyond Burgers and Bratwurst
Thanksgiving Dinner: Roasted Sweet Potatoes
14 years ago
De Vita Mea
This is What I Heard in Class Tonight
17 years ago
What I Made to Eat Today
Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
17 years ago
Gospel Administrator
Treasures I've Found
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(12)
In Erinnerung an (In Memory of)...
Amtseinfuhrungsparty (Inauguration Party)
Englischsprachverbot and other events
Zurück in Aachen (Back in Aachen)
Weird German Children
Wien (Vienna)
5. Teil--Bratislava
Urlaub, 4. Teil--Praha
Urlaub, 3. Teil--Icy Hike of Death
2. Teil--Kromeriz
P.S.
Weihnachtsurlaub, 1. Teil--Weihnachten in Tschechien
►
2008
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment