Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hochzeit

I went back to the America last week to see my little brother get hitched. It was pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to my permanent return in just 36 days.

Here are the highlights of my trip:
1. Doing a shot with my brother on the DL when old people were around.
2. Drinking beers with the Train and Geoffrey after I'd been awake for 23 hours.
3. Going to Cedar Point.


4. The Train leading the Love Train and his generally sweet dance moves. I need to get married ASAP to see these moves again, as well as for the $$$ and gifts (and possibly for love)

5. My mom getting a wedding makeover.
6. Geoff finally tying the knot. I didn't lose a brother, I gained a sister.
Not going to lie, they are pretty attractive.

2 comments:

Ashlan said...

They ARE pretty damn attractive.

(I hope it's not creepy that I just said that.)

-A

Ashlan said...

PS. Like, on the upside of the Gaussian distribution.