skip to main | skip to sidebar

Die deutschen Abenteuer einer amerikanischen Chemikerin

An American Chemist's German Adventures

Friday, July 4, 2008

German apartment!

Here is a picture of Haarener Gracht, where I will be making my home in Aachen.

It'll be a bit small, but I will NOT be living with a sketchy married man with three children who would like to date me.
Gepostet von Erin unter 6:20 PM

2 comments:

seiko said...

that's exciting! hope you'll have a brand new apartment-living-experience there! (will you have a roommate?)

July 6, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Aisyah I. Makhfud said...

Now I am living there too. Nice to know you neighbour! :)

November 10, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Fulbrighters

  • Ashlan in Deutschland
  • DIE WANDERWEGE UND DIE BEOBACHTUNGEN
  • Worterbuch
  • From Stuttgart and Beyond
  • Fulbrighting in Germany!
  • TourdeFlener
  • Rachel in Deutschland
  • Host family
  • Wissenschaft!
  • Miya in Deutschland: A Fulbright Story
  • fulbrighten my day
  • Lieder einer Amerikanischen Gesellin

Smithies

  • Beyond Burgers and Bratwurst
  • What I Made to Eat Today
  • seiko the grad student
  • Gospel Administrator
  • De Vita Mea
  • Treasures I've Found

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • Flirting with Fräuleins, Hunting for Herren
      • German apartment!
    • ►  June (2)
 

Labels

  • butternut squash (1)
  • culinary adventures (1)
  • weird germans (1)